Nowadays there are an incredible number of web sites that offer rental cars in Chisinau. The same sites. Among them there are sites offering rent a car for a small amount. The purpose of this article is to share experiences in the financial rental.
It is no secret that most tourists in Chisinau not indulge in the luxury of a car rental. The cost varies from 14 to 60 euros (including the various insurance), all depends on the company and the country. With each year to hire the iron horse is economically justified. Family of 3 people will be much more profitable to go in like a place that is located about 20-50 km away from the hotel by car than by public transport. In addition, Rental cars is a convenience. When I wished, and then went in any pleasing direction.
There is only one drawback. For those who like a drink vehicle will be a hindrance. Although this case there is an exit: in the dark, you can leave the car in the parking lot and take a taxi or walk to the nearest restaurant.
It is important to know that in Chisinau:
1. It is necessary to have international license. Otherwise, renting a car you can not refuse.
2. There are age restrictions on car rental. The firms usually have already installed the maximum and the minimum age of the driver. Either category of "young driver" shall entail additional costs for insurance for the increased risk of accidents. Also increases the price of the introduction of an additional driver.
3. To rent a car is required Bank card Master Card or Visa. Not suited cards such as Visa Electron and Master Card Prepaid.
4. When renting a car is a very important component of the insurance. They come in several forms:
5. Fuel. For leased cars is that two types - diesel and gasoline. In terms of the agreement will be written rule when you return the car, what should be the level of fuel in the tank. If the tank is not to be missed fuel, an additional fee will be charged + missing fuel at higher rate. The contract volume of fuel must be recorded.
6. Additional components (child seat, navigation, etc.) for rent is very cheap. Make sure in advance, for example, take a loan from friends.
7. Be sure to check the car for dents, scratches and possible compare with what is written in your contract. If anything - it was not specified in the contract before you insert the key into the ignition switch, ask the rental company providing document you noticed dents and scratches.